The Golden Rule
- Licensed since 1992 in Kansas and Missouri. Rosemary specializes in: - Residential Resale - Relocation - New Homes - Acreage - REO - Investment Properties
- Rosemary takes continuing education to stay up-to-date with the latest real estate developments. She also graduated from Ninja Sales Training.
- Rosemary previously served as a New Homes Marketing Agent: - Gleneagles: Sold homes from $400K-$2Million (2000-2002) - Briarwood/Wexford: Sold homes from $200K-$300K (1994-1995)
- KC Magazine named Rosemary a FIVE STAR Real Estate Agent: Best in Client Satisfaction (multiple years); award based on results from previous clients who rated Rosemary in categories including: - Closing preparation - Communication - Customer satisfaction - Finds the right home - Integrity - Market knowledge - Negotiation - Overall satisfaction - Would recommend the agent to a friend
- - Residential Resale/Acreage
- - REO
- - Investment Properties
- - Affiliated with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Kansas City Homes, previously Prudential Kansas City Realty, Prudential Henry & Burrows and Prudential Summerson & Burrows (1992-present)
- - #1 Independent Agent with more than $10 million in sales (2004)
- - 5-Star Rated Service Agent from KC Magazine (multiple years)
- - Member, National Association of REALTORS® (1992-present)
- - Member, Kansas Association of REALTORS® (1992-present)
- - Member, Missouri Association of REALTORS® (1992-present)
- - Member, Kansas City Regional Association of REALTORS® (1992-present)
- - Member, Heartland Multiple Listing Service (1992-present)
- - Member, Johnson County Mothers of Multiples (5 years)
- - Family, Exercise and Good Health
- - Scout Leader (3+ years)
- - Coach for Youth Sports (5+ years)
- - Moms' Club Co-Chair for St. James Academy in Lenexa, KS for 2 years
- - Varsity Soccer Manager for 2 years at St James Academy
- - GRI (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- - Ninja Sales Training
- - Associate Degree in Business Administration
- - ePro Certified
- - Relocation Certified
Rosemary comes from a large local Johnson County family with extensive home and construction backgrounds. She has experience in residential resale, new home building, relocation, investment properties and acreage.
Whether you are looking to buy or sell, your investment is in good hands with Rosemary. She has extensive knowledge of the marketplace and expert negotiating skills. From Overland Park to Shawnee, Lenexa and Olathe, to Leawood, Gardner, DeSoto, Bonner Springs or any other Kansas City area, Rosemary will deliver the honest, educated truth about your buying and selling process from start to finish.
When it's time to make your move, you can rely on Rosemary to provide the most professional, ethical and informed real estate service possible.